The continuous consumption increases of stainless steel and exotic alloys (the most common ones are listed below) to produce washers, made the company an appreciated customer for the most important European steel companies. With them Filtomatic agreed yearly supply plans to grant the continuously supply of coils, and it’s able to offer comprehensive slitting, cut-to-length, multi-blanking and polishing services.
The raw material we usually have in stock is the following:
- Ferritic steel (1.4016, 1.4021, 1.4512, 1.4509 etc.);
- Austenitic steel (1.4301, 1.4307, 1.4310 – AISI 301, 1.4541- AISI 321 etc.),
- Austenitic steel with Molybdenum (1.4401, 1.4404, 1.4435, 1.4432, 1.4436, 1.4571 etc.),
- Exotic alloys:
- duplex W.N. 1.4462 – SAF 2205 – UNS S 31803 – F51;
- W.N. 1.4529 – Alloy 926;
- W.N 1.4539 – AISI 904L;
- Hastelloy C276;
- Monell 400;
- Superduplex W.N 1.4410 – UNS S32750 – F53;
- Superduplex W.N. 1.4501 – UNS S32760 – F55;
- Titanium gr.2 – gr.5
We can supply the raw material in strips and/or rolled sheets according to Customers’ needs.
In addition, their standard and special surface finishes provide a unique level of customization: BA, 2B, Scotch Brite, brushed, decorated and if necessary with light blue or white/black PVC, of different weight, on the strips or on the metal sheets according to Customer’s needs.
For all the supplied strip, or sheet it is possible to have the original mill certificate or the certificate of the chemical analysis (and if furtherly requested also the mechanical features) that Filtomatic can issue by itself thanks to its certified tools regularly checked out by certified labors.